We are hiring! If you think you are a great fit for any of the positions below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Social Media Influencer & Marketing Specialist
GameTrove is leading the charge in connecting people from around the world through games. With several pioneering features, such as GameTrove TV, and a unique distribution model reaching 500 Million people through partnerships with leading airlines, airports, in flight entertainment providers and mobile carriers, we are revolutionizing social gameplay for casual gamers on the go.
We are looking for a sharp, savvy full-time specialist to manage and execute social media and marketing activities for GameTrove, our fast growing subscription mobile gaming and chat application. We are looking for an individual with a can-do attitude who thrives in a rapidly moving startup world and has a real hunger to deliver results.
We are looking for a go-getter with a great attitude who has the following credentials and experience:
- Mastery of key social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
- Solid knowledge of the mobile gaming industry
- Access to or understanding of how to access and leverage mobile game influencers
- Savvy and experienced in setting up and managing targeted ad campaigns on key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), as well as Google AdWords
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of how to work with Photoshop or similar platforms to produce creative for ad campaigns and social media
- Impressive track record in delivering real results in social media marketing and working with influencers / bloggers
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
NICE TO HAVE
We prefer if you are also:
- An enthusiastic mobile gamer
- An Avid user of key social gaming and streaming platforms such as Twitch, YouTube Gaming and Mobcrush
- Very familiar with key messaging apps and platforms
- Experienced in creating video creative and trailers for marketing purposes
- Knowledgeable in HTML
- Experienced working in international markets
JOB DESCRIPTION & COMPANY ENVIRONMENT
You will join a small but growing team building an exciting and pioneering mobile gaming and messaging platform. You will initially report to and work with the CEO to agree strategy and execution for the Company’s social media and marketing efforts. This position could additionally grow to include some partner management and partner marketing efforts.
Our South Florida offices are located in a very attractive co-working space, but we are open to some remote work time as well.
Please visit our partner website page for further details on our partnerships: www.goodworldgames.com/partners.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive base salary but emphasizes significant upside potential based on delivering successful results, and if your initial trial period is successful a stock option package. We are looking for someone who is up for a challenge and will be compensated very well based on achieving agreed goals.